Get in Touch
- Have a particular project requirement?
- Looking for Retail Store Expansion?
- Want to scale up your Offline Footprint?
If any of these problem statements resonate with you, feel free to reach out to our expert team members!
Fill out this form and Schedule a 1:1 Call with our Experts!
Whether you’re an existing customer, or a potential one, we would be happy to connect. If you would like to learn more about us, and how we can help, please get in touch.
Yes, we operate PAN India. Apart from Tier-1 and Tier-2 cities, we have completed successful project executions in extreme geographies such as J&K, 7 Sister states in North-East, Andaman Islands, etc. We have built 450 stores to date in 180 cities for 24 brands including India’s top 3 retailers i.e. Reliance, Tata, Aditya Birla Group.
Here’s how and why are we better than a typical contractor!
- Cost Reduction: We get the best fit suppliers working on your jobs at the most competitive price.
- Quality Control: We deploy our engineers on your site as well as in factories where your fixtures/signages are getting manufactured.
- Convenience: All your data pertaining to retail expansion is managed at one place for you to get insights from.
- Dedicated Project Manager: A dedicated Project Manager (PM) who works as your company’s extended project management team. The PMs can be deployed at your Head Office as well.
- Progress Tracking: On-site project supervision, Daily Progress Report (DPR), and element-level progress tracking are made available to the customer.
We have expertise in working with multiple industries including FMCG, Apparel, QSRs, Logistics, Hypermarts, Health Care, Home Decor, Footwear, E-mobility, Automotive Ancillaries, Sanitaryware etc.
We have 45 Quality Checkpoints in the following:
- Aesthetic Looks (10)
- Ergonomics (9)
- Durability Test (10)
- Functionality Test (8)
- Quantity Verification (5)
- Packaging & Transit Safety (3)
When a brand signs up with 91Squarefeet, we break down the retail template into individual elements (Signage, Tiling, Lighting, Chairs, etc.) and sign up an item rate contract. After building a store for the brand, we raise an invoice as per the rate contract and the brand pays the complete project cost to 91sqft. Out of which, we pay to our suppliers.