What we offer
As the brand is set-out to significantly expand its physical presence, there is a need to streamline the fit-out operations to reduce cost and improve roll-out speed.
91Squarefeet act as Project Management Consultants and engage with the brand starting by studying the existing project roll-out-related systems and, deploying experts to handhold the brand throughout the change management process.
How we work
These Industry Experts will help you to:
- Study the NSO processes
- Create SOPs
- Drive change management
- Increase the overall efficiency of the store opening team
- Drive the execution in the NSO function
- Increase execution speed and quality of your stores
Ready to Accelerate your Physical Retail Footprints?
Take a look at some of the work we have done so far…
What our clients say about us
We are pleased to inform you that the recent bulk order of flanges placed for various Gulf Oil hubs was delivered and produced by 91sqft are highly appreciated by the internal project team and entire user group. We compliment you for delivering products of high standards. The dedication and team-spirit of 91sqft is deeply appreciated.
The entire team at 91Squarefeet has been instrumental in helping us scale our operations from 5 cities to now ~40 cities pan India & revamp our network garage infrastructure to provide a class-leading car service experience to our customers. The creative team comes up with unique ideas every time for state-of-the-art customer lounges at our flagship outlets that make them stand out from other multi-brand service centers. Their reach of operations is huge as we have been able to reach & make our presence felt at extreme locations like Kashmir with them. We hope the team continues to expand & scale in order for us to do the same.
91Squarefeet team has the expertise and the ability to provide hassle-free retail turnkey solutions. The team is very well versed with the intricacies of retail stores and ensures the allocated project is completed in a timely manner.
Talk to our Experts
We have a team of experts ready to answer all your questions and queries. Fill up this form and have a 1 on 1 discussion with our experts for FREE.
You asked, and we answered!
Yes, we operate PAN India. Apart from Tier-1 and Tier-2 cities, we have completed successful project executions in extreme geographies such as J&K, 7 Sister states in North-East, Andaman Islands, etc. We have built 450 stores to date in 180 cities for 24 brands including India’s top 3 retailers i.e. Reliance, Tata, Aditya Birla Group.
Here’s how and why are we better than a typical contractor!
- Cost Reduction: We get the best fit suppliers working on your jobs at the most competitive price.
- Quality Control: We deploy our engineers on your site as well as in factories where your fixtures/signages are getting manufactured.
- Convenience: All your data pertaining to retail expansion is managed at one place for you to get insights from.
- Dedicated Project Manager: A dedicated Project Manager (PM) who works as your company’s extended project management team. The PMs can be deployed at your Head Office as well.
- Progress Tracking: On-site project supervision, Daily Progress Report (DPR), and element-level progress tracking are made available to the customer.
We have expertise in working with multiple industries including FMCG, Apparel, QSRs, Logistics, Hypermarts, Health Care, Home Decor, Footwear, E-mobility, Automotive Ancillaries, Sanitaryware etc.
We have 45 Quality Checkpoints in the following:
- Aesthetic Looks (10)
- Ergonomics (9)
- Durability Test (10)
- Functionality Test (8)
- Quantity Verification (5)
- Packaging & Transit Safety (3)
When a brand signs up with 91Squarefeet, we break down the retail template into individual elements (Signage, Tiling, Lighting, Chairs, etc.) and sign up an item rate contract. After building a store for the brand, we raise an invoice as per the rate contract and the brand pays the complete project cost to 91sqft. Out of which, we pay to our suppliers.