What we offer
Turnkey Development Services
While brands focus on their core business requirements, we work on all the on-field turnkey aspects of opening up the retail store, such as civil work, electrical work, interior & exterior branding, retail fitouts, and other custom requirements.
From conceptualization to completion, we offer brands hassle-free turnkey retail fit-out solutions.
How we work
With Best in Class operational SOPs & Tech, we’re breaking the black box by dividing a project into 3 Stages and 19 Steps.
- The app guides the executive on what he should capture.
- Complete recce received in a single visit.
We allocate the work to suppliers only on the basis of their merits (machinery, capacity, pricing, & historical performance) and to the ones who are the best fit for your requirement, unlike the general industry practice where work is allotted on the basis of relationships.
With our software RDash, we track the live progress of your projects, unlike the general industry practice where brands have no visibility or tracking of the progress of their projects. This, in turn, helps in cost savings in store development.
Ready to Accelerate your Physical Retail Footprints?
Take a look at some of the work we have done so far…
What our clients say about us
We are pleased to inform you that the recent bulk order of flanges placed for various Gulf Oil hubs was delivered and produced by 91sqft are highly appreciated by the internal project team and entire user group. We compliment you for delivering products of high standards. The dedication and team-spirit of 91sqft is deeply appreciated.
The entire team at 91Squarefeet has been instrumental in helping us scale our operations from 5 cities to now ~40 cities pan India & revamp our network garage infrastructure to provide a class-leading car service experience to our customers. The creative team comes up with unique ideas every time for state-of-the-art customer lounges at our flagship outlets that make them stand out from other multi-brand service centers. Their reach of operations is huge as we have been able to reach & make our presence felt at extreme locations like Kashmir with them. We hope the team continues to expand & scale in order for us to do the same.
91Squarefeet team has the expertise and the ability to provide hassle-free retail turnkey solutions. The team is very well versed with the intricacies of retail stores and ensures the allocated project is completed in a timely manner.
You asked, and we answered!
Yes, we operate PAN India. Apart from Tier-1 and Tier-2 cities, we have completed successful project executions in extreme geographies such as J&K, 7 Sister states in North-East, Andaman Islands, etc. We have built 450 stores to date in 180 cities for 24 brands including India’s top 3 retailers i.e. Reliance, Tata, Aditya Birla Group.
Here’s how and why are we better than a typical contractor!
- Cost Reduction: We get the best fit suppliers working on your jobs at the most competitive price.
- Quality Control: We deploy our engineers on your site as well as in factories where your fixtures/signages are getting manufactured.
- Convenience: All your data pertaining to retail expansion is managed at one place for you to get insights from.
- Dedicated Project Manager: A dedicated Project Manager (PM) who works as your company’s extended project management team. The PMs can be deployed at your Head Office as well.
- Progress Tracking: On-site project supervision, Daily Progress Report (DPR), and element-level progress tracking are made available to the customer.
We have expertise in working with multiple industries including FMCG, Apparel, QSRs, Logistics, Hypermarts, Health Care, Home Decor, Footwear, E-mobility, Automotive Ancillaries, Sanitaryware etc.
We have 45 Quality Checkpoints in the following:
- Aesthetic Looks (10)
- Ergonomics (9)
- Durability Test (10)
- Functionality Test (8)
- Quantity Verification (5)
- Packaging & Transit Safety (3)
When a brand signs up with 91Squarefeet, we break down the retail template into individual elements (Signage, Tiling, Lighting, Chairs, etc.) and sign up an item rate contract. After building a store for the brand, we raise an invoice as per the rate contract and the brand pays the complete project cost to 91sqft. Out of which, we pay to our suppliers.
Get in Touch
- Have a particular project requirement?
- Looking for Retail Store Expansion?
- Want to scale up your Offline Footprint?
If any of these problem statements resonate with you, feel free to reach out to our expert team members!
Fill this form and Schedule a 1:1 Call with our Experts!